We understand the importance of being with family, friends and loved ones. We are pleased to share that we have zero cases of COVID-19 over the past 14 days among residents and staff. We are excited to announce we will begin visitation on Thursday, November 12th.
It is imperative that everyone adhere to the following guidelines so that we can continue to move forward in our phased re-opening plan. If at any time we feel the safety of our community is in jeopardy, we will have to revert back to Phase 0 restrictions.
The Links to schedule visits are below, please use these links in order to schedule your visit:
Please be aware of the below criteria for all general visitors:
- A resident may be visited by no more than two visitors at a time. General visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitation is by appointment only between 9AM and 4PM and each visit will be limited to 45 minutes.
- Visitation must occur in the designated areas.
- Visitation appointments must be scheduled 24 hours in advance via the links we provide or by calling 4232461100.
- A limited number of non-essential workers and visitors are allowed in the building at any given time. Movement within the community must be limited.
- Visitors will always be required to wear a mask during visitation. We ask that you encourage the resident to wear their mask during your visit as well. Paper face coverings must be provided by the visitor.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and frequent handwashing is encouraged.
- Six feet social distancing with staff and residents is required.
- Each guest must stop at the front desk and complete our COVID-19 screening of signs and symptoms and will be issued a name tag. All visitors must sign a consent form (at each visit) noting understanding of The Blake’s visitation and infection prevention and control policies.
- Visitors with fever or respiratory symptoms or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 will not be permitted to visit.
- Each guest must sign-out at the front desk prior to exiting the building.
If a resident or staff member tests positive, The Blake at Kingsport must discontinue general visitation. The Blake at Kingsport currently meets this important criterion for allowing visitors.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming our family and friends back to our community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 423-246-1100.